What is Simulation?
Businesses across the world use simulation to reduce costs, improve performance, and take the risk out of decision making.
You wouldn't board a plane if the pilot hasn't simulated the landing, so why risk your business by not simulating decisions?
Evidence based decision making
Simulation is a powerful technique that allows you to make confident, risk free decisions because it gives you the evidence to be sure you are making the right choice.
With a business simulation of your process you can:
- Try changing the process and see what changes make it work better for less cost
- In a risk-free "simulated" environment try any idea without the cost of trying it in the real process.
- Gain insights into why your process behaves the way it does
- Evaluate the cost saving that will come from changing your process
- Identify unexpected consequences of a planned change (will that lead to bottlenecks elsewhere?)
- Prove an investment will work before spending any money